cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login my account

Ro-gomes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning, I'm trying to access my account, but they send me to another page to give full access. when they are trying to send me the code they sending to a number that ends with ---427. My number is different!

6 REPLIES 6

Since you're logged in to the community, send a private message to support here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Ro-gomes

I'm still not able to login in.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

If you manage to log in by getting the code via email as suggested then go to the Eversafe profile in your account (separate box from the basic profile) and see if it shows the same wrong number.  You can then change it to the correct phone number.  I'm not sure why this happens if not a recent port but seemingly it does occasionally.

Ro-gomes

yes, I'm a current public mobile client. But every time I need to so something, like to add on a USA roaming this happens. Since I have this number its seens the number on the registration is different. I'll try what you told me to do.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ro-gomes - i should have asked, are you a current Public customer with working services? And have you ever been able to log into My Account?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ro-gomes  Try resending the code (or enter the incorrect code a few times) and see if you can get it sent to your email. 

If that doesn't work, does the Forgot your email function help you? 

Otherwise, submit a ticket to CS_Agent for help if this and other suggestions are not working. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Need Help? Let's chat.