cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejuman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I lost my old email password that why I can't  reset my public moble account .My monthly plan finished so how I can pay my monthly pay and what is the way to reset my public mobile account.I already reset by phone now they are asking for email confirmation.

13 REPLIES 13

@Timer- "Professionally reading"? Not sure what that is. Just the facts. And interpreting and deducing what has been supplied by the customer. It's always great to have an active customer. But more often it's a question or comment and gone. The thread dies and that's that. Which is why it's so irritating to see additional redundant posts after that that offer nothing new to that gone customer.

@dust2dust 

i do agree with you because you are professionally reading in any poster in here, and your answer 90% is will be right.. i like it...i'm Glad to Listening to your advice...and also for other too many members is they are good to.

@Timer wrote:

@dust2dust 

Every person has an interpretation of different things.. when i read OP said ( why I can't reset my public mobile account ) maybe they access to email, but can't reset password.. let waiting and see what OP come new info.

@Timer- Which is why we ask the questions to clarify. The sentence starts with lost email password and ends with that's why he can't reset it. If he can't access his inbox, and his account is suspended, then he can't reset his account password because he can't get the email. So why would he explain that he can't reset his password when in the prior breath he said he lost his email password. There is often some deduction in what we do. But of course I could be all wrong. We'll see.

Which is why I suggested to pay with other methods and then use the SMS option when the account is reactivated.

As for your last bit....absolutely. Which is why it's pointless to keep responding to some threads where the OP has not updated and worse with adding duplicate redundant answers. Glad we agree on that.

@dust2dust 

Every person has an interpretation of different things.. when i read OP said ( why I can't reset my public mobile account ) maybe they access to email, but can't reset password.. let waiting and see what OP come new info.

Pretty sure @dust2dust 's interpretation to " "I lost my old email password that why I can't reset my public moble account" is the correct one

Hi @Rejuman if that was what you meant, open ticket with PM CS agent :

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Timer wrote:

@Rejuman don't mention anything about no longer have access to email.. @dust2dust 

@Timer- He said: "I lost my old email password that why I can't reset my public moble account". We're waiting for his clarification on whether that's his email inbox or his login here. Seems to me he has lost access to his inbox because he can't reset the password via email.

@Rejuman don't mention anything about no longer have access to email.. @dust2dust 

if not have access to email...then contact support team by  CS_Agent  to change email and set new password.

not have service can't get verification code by SMS.

can access to email then can get verification code by Email. @Rejuman check the spam folder.

until you complete updated credit card payment if like to use vouchers, if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers

and add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

or from online to buy it here:

Top-up Public Mobile Recharge  \\//  Recharge For Public  //\\  recharge.com

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

SMS will only be sent to active account.  Suspended account can only use email to receive 2FA code

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Timer- They can't get an SMS code because they said their monthly plan had finished ie. suspended. They seem unable to get the email as maybe they mean they no longer have access to the inbox of the registered email address. But we'll wait for them to update us on that possibility.

Adding -

@Rejuman- Yes. It would appear that it knows if the account is active to be able to send an SMS.

dust2dust_0-1661109224670.png

@Rejuman 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

then  Reset Password

then will get verification code by email or SMS to you verify your account, 

after you success set new password then close all browser again clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, To Login Page  or Login Page Rewards

again you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

Rejuman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2022-08-21.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can use vouchers or real time payments to reactivate the service and then you could use the text option to reset your password.

Do you have a valid registered credit card on the account? Do you remember your 4 digit account pin?

These options are available without logging in to the account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rejuman , are you unable to receive a password reset email?  Try using incognito mode.  Worse case if you cannot get the password reset done yourself, click on the chatbot link at the bottom of the web page an initiate a support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.