cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

Warrior
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have pmed team_moderators over 3 hours nows, no one has contacted me.

I forgot my password, then got locked out.

i need a moderator to help seems none online

really getting frustrated

12 REPLIES 12

cookie001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've forgotten my password and the security question makes no sense.  How do I get back into my account?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@andrew, I'm sorry about that. Please provide me with the requested information in the private message I just sent you. 

Best.

Aïssata

dfresh1

i am giving them until tomorrow then i will change providers and take the 15 to 20 people i convinced to change to public to change back to chater

@dfresh1 wrote:

no i dont get an error message i just dont get any replies from the staff in this company

Totally agree private messaging to resolve problems can be frustrating at times.

Unfortunately, only one moderator is available on weekends, so hang in there for a response tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. It's my backup for these situations (which, thankfully, have not yet happened to me).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dfresh1

no i dont get an error message i just dont get any replies from the staff in this company

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dfresh1, Are you getting an error when trying to send a private message?  If so, try clearing your browser's cache, and using your browser in privacy/incognito mode.

dfresh1

i feel your pain i am most likely changing providers

dfresh1

i have no private messages!!!!!!! this is sooooooooo frustrating

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dfresh1, In order to reset your password you need to send a private message to the moderators team.  The reset feature on the website rarely works.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

dfresh1

hi i registered a new email as i have been trying for 3 weeks to change password on my account as i forgot it....i opened link within 1 minute and it says link expired my phone was stolen and i need to register new sim on my existing account...this is very frustrating as i have had no phone for weeks....if this cannot be rectified i am changing providers tuesday....

Very unhappy customer

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Warrior

I am sorry to hear that you have been locked out from your account online. 

I have replied back to your private message asking for some more information, can you please get back? 

Thanks @will13am 🙂 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This turnaround time does seem unusually long.  Maybe they are heavily loaded with work today.  Stay patient. 

Need Help? Let's chat.