cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving public mobile

de13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,  Sadly I have left Public Mobile.  How do I know that the auto pay has been deactivated?  With gratitude,  de13

9 REPLIES 9

de13

Thank you z10user4 I shall.  With gratitude for your clear, timely and kind response.  Metta,  de13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@de13 : There have been sporadic reports of people continuing to be charged after porting out. So whenever your previous plan was scheduled to renew just keep an eye on your payment method. If nothing happens through the day then you're clear.

de13

Thank you esjliv.  I shall call 611 or contact CSA if necessary.    With gratitude for your kindness, knowledge and generosity.  Meta,  de13

de13

Hello softech.  I did port my number away from PM and my account has been closed.  Thank you very much for the link.  I am very grateful for your generosity of time, skill, effort and knowledge.  Metta,  de13

de13

Thank you very much computergeek541.  I did port my number to another carrier and my PM account has been closed.  i am very grateful for your knowledge, kindness and effort.  Metta,  de13

@de13 wrote:

Hello,  Sadly I have left Public Mobile.  How do I know that the auto pay has been deactivated?  With gratitude,  de13

Did you simply stop using your Public Mobile service or did you port the phone number out to another carrier?  If you ported out, your Public MObile account would have been automatically closed.  Check if your Public Mobile service still works.  The Public Mobile service no longer working would mean that this account has been closed.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@de13   did you port your number away from PM?  If so, you account would have closed already and you cannot really check it.

Just check your credit card and make sure it didn't get charge again.  usually it is no problem.  should be all fine.

If you really want to confirm, you can open ticket with PM Support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@de13  call 611 from your device to remove Autopay.

OR, log into your Self Serve account to remove the credit card.

IF needed contact CSA for help remove any payment methods: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.