cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keeps loading and loading, cannot get to customer service agent

Prairieboy49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just subscribed to Public Mobile.  When trying to access my account, I can log in but it just keeps loading and loading.  I cannot get a message to a customer service agent.

5 REPLIES 5

Prairieboy49

I have tried both and then went onto a laptop as a third device to access and no luck.  

Prairieboy49

I have, it is almost a week now and no further ahead.  Thanks anyway.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Prairieboy49 

The website and app will take awhile to download your account so patiently wait until the wavy 4 dots complete the download of your account.

shreyban

Hey Prairieboy49, 
Welcome to Public Mobile! 

@Prairieboy49 wrote:

I have just subscribed to Public Mobile.  When trying to access my account, I can log in but it just keeps loading and loading.  I cannot get a message to a customer service agent.

Are you using the mobile app or the website to log in?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Prairieboy49 first, just want to confirm if your mobile service works.  Voice and data both work?

for the login try both browser and app.  When you try browser ,try using Incognito mode    When using app, if you have been using it already, try to uninstall and reinstall

for getting Customer service agent's help, do not use Chatbot to open ticket, please send them direct message here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.