cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to open a community account without a phone plan account ?

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if yes i think to add a idea to have to add account number/phone number in order to creat a account

18 REPLIES 18

Rabbi

@Gwaiiguy you are right i am not so good with speling and gramer

Gwaiiguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Rabbi may not make a lot of sense or know how to spell or use Grammer appropriately but after reading some of his/her posts it seems that he is a legitimate sim seller to his "coomunty" which I assume is a devout Jewish community that has some sort of thing against smart phones and computers in general? I'm making a lot of assumptions but I don't think the pm community should persecute him for making crappy posts.  Or jump to conclusions about bravo clicks.

Rabbi

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rabbi wrote:

@ShawnC13 no prablom but i see peple doing that a lot of times

i not nedded that my plan is for free for refer a lot of freinds 

& i still keep refering

Do you have any examples of these??

@Rabbi, you see a lot of people that are opening multiple community accounts to bravo their own posts then that info should be sent to the moderators for them to look into.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rabbi

@ShawnC13 no prablom but i see peple doing that a lot of times

i not nedded that my plan is for free for refer a lot of freinds 

& i still keep refering

@Rabbi, if people are opening multiple community accounts to bravo their own posts to get the community rewards and that is their only purpose they will get caught (eventually) and th rewards aren't worth the time it would take for the user to post the reply then use their (fake) accounts to bravo them to raise them through the ranks.  They can save or make more money collecting pop cans and returning them for a refund in a month then they can with community rewards here.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rabbi

@Lg85 its to make a idea to not can game the system

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Everytime you start a topic/thread, it doesn't really make any sense or provide any useful input. Could you please stop this and waste other people's time reading and replying to you? Sorry everyone, but it is getting quite annoying. 

Rabbi

@ShawnC13 not 2 not 100 but only how have phone plans so nobady will pay for extra plans to give bravos

@Rabbi wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Rabbi, I don't understand that last post and I don't think you should be thinking about how the Bravo system works.  It has alreaby been noted that you had 3 or 4 accounts with same IP bravoing certain users.

i think in order not to have peple open 10 accounts and give bravos all time for isselfe to make this rule

So 10 accounts is bad but 4 is ok?

Rabbi

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Rabbi, I don't understand that last post and I don't think you should be thinking about how the Bravo system works.  It has alreaby been noted that you had 3 or 4 accounts with same IP bravoing certain users.

i think in order not to have peple open 10 accounts and give bravos all time for isselfe to make this rule

Rabbi

hi @ShawnC13 @NDesai but i think that all kind of bravos and etc... shulde only be for how add is account number

@Rabbi it cannot work because those who are looking to join and have some questions or problems wont have their account info. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rabbi, I don't think you should have to add an account number of PM phone number to have an account on the forum.  Some people will join the forum before they are PM customers to do some researcha nd see how this serice model works (I wish more people would do that)

Rabbi

@NDesai i just edit my post and look agean thear

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Why are you asking this? You want to game the system again? 

Need Help? Let's chat.