cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone not connecting

sundaymorningxo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello how do i get my iphone 12 pro max to connect. I transfered today, it says active on my public mobile app, but I have no service still. 

4 REPLIES 4

sundaymorningxo

Thank you this helped! Though I did not see "Public Mobile sim card" But I did notice I had two of the same numbers listed Primary and Business. Under the Business there was a button that said Delete eSim. So I figured that must be the correct one. So I turned off what was listed as primary and on the Business and that worked! Writing it here in case that extra info helps someone else. 

minakristofer

Try to connect with the help of laptop.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @sundaymorningxo 

If you just transferred today, did you reboot the phone? Have you tried your SIM card in another phone? If it works in another phone, just shut down yours before putting it back in. Then restart it again. If that doesn't work, perhaps you may have used your phone with a different service provider? If so, try doing a network reset and reboot the phone. You may lose your saved wifi locations and possibly your bluetooth saved connections but those are easy to restore. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sundaymorningxo 

esim or physical sim ?

if you have physical, did you try it on another phone?

if you have esim, check Settings->Cellular , is the Public Mobile sim card there?  if it is, set it Primary and "Turn on this line"

if that does not help,  you will need CS agent to help, please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.