cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet service not working

ajredlarski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Every single month my phone has to be reset because the internet does not work. Ive been given many reasons why this happens. I call they reset it and within days its happening again.it has been happening since last year.the worst part is i thought it was becquse i live by the us border so i didnt complain for months becquse thats what i was told. So i was paying for service i wasnt receiving. It was reset again a few days ago. And of course its happening again. Does this happen to anyone else? Apparently it affects the 40 dollar plans. Is this all just so ill have to get a more expensive plan?. Ive had problems with public mobile from the start. Im so unsatisfied. I ouldnt pay for an apple i cant eat so why am i paying for a service that doesnt work. And why after a year am i still having the same problems.
5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@original Poster, not sure what you are experiencing but it sounds too me its an issue with your phone.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Deleted by Martin.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ajredlarski Sorry to hear you have to reset you data every single time. Can you please provide some more details as to how do you reset data? $40 plan or our new rate plans which has 1 GB all work in exactly the same way. 

Can you let us know what kind of phone you are using? 

Thank you 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If by resetting, you mean the APN (Access Point Names), they need to be configured just once, at most, to comply with Public Mobile's requirements

Beyond that, there is absolutely no reason for the Access Point Names to be reset month after month.

As far as the $40 plan being affected, I don't know who told you that, but the person was wrong.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

When you say "reset", what do you mean? What exactly has to be reset?
Need Help? Let's chat.