cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoming calls

Rosemarie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make calls out but not receive incoming calls. Doesn't seem like it ported right. What can I do

5 REPLIES 5

@Rosemarie wrote:

I started the porting 3 hrs ago

Unfortunately, as already mentioned, porting can take a while sometimes, although most of the time it is relatively quick.  But you can try restarting your phone to see if that helps.

@Rosemarie3 hours is nothing.. start worrying if it still persists after a day or two.

Rosemarie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started the porting 3 hrs ago

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@RosemarieHow long ago did you start the porting procedure? Is it a cell phone (not Prepaid Koodo) or a landline? If it is a cellphone it takes about a day, up to a week for landline.. You should get a text from Public once it is done.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Rosemarie Have you received a text from Public Mobile saying that the port was completed? Have you tried the SIM from your previous provider? If your old SIM works for incoming calls keep it in your phone until it stops working then switch it. If your old SIM is not working then there was a problem with the port and you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.