cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i just paid my bill and have a problem

ctctech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i just paid my bill a couple of days ago and says 0 owing and 42.00 in my account,went to use my phone today and can`t make a call,not sure what happened?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kavurimanoj, Did you by any chance change your plan that day?  Keep in mind that when you change your plan, whatever you paid for the previous plan (even if you were on the previous plan less than a day) would normally be lost. 

If that is not your situation, then you need to contact the moderator team and ask them to investigate, and (hopefully) refund you (or ad back to your account balance) the second charge amount.  If you did change your plan that day, it might still be worth asking the moderators to look into it. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Lastly, you have posted to an old topic.  In the future, you should always start a new topic.  That's the best way to ensure your get the most visibility for your issue.

Kavurimanoj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid 45 bill but it is debited from visa card two times ,but I got actually only 40 in my account,but I got debited twice which is a total amount of 90 dollars ,this was happened on may9

MarkInBlack

HI there.  Thanks, already did that.

Just waiting on a response.

@MarkInBlack Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7PM (ET).

It should be repaired quickly, but if you can't cope without calling for a while peruse this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MarkInBlack

That was the first thing I tried.  No luck.

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MarkInBlackrestart your phone

MarkInBlack

Hi there.  Having the same issue.  Showing a $14 balance on my account, payment history shows the payment went through, and the phone is still unable to make /receive calls/texts.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ctctech just in case.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

ctctech

thank you!

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ctctechwrote:

i just paid my bill a couple of days ago and says 0 owing and 42.00 in my account,went to use my phone today and can`t make a call,not sure what happened?

@ctctech private messages to the Mod ,look like glitch in the system

Need Help? Let's chat.