Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i did not receive sim card. i did subscribe 34$ plan us canada 50 GB 5G

shel2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

Mats99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered 3 new sim cards March 1st and they came today if that helps..

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My sim card took about a week to arrive. Your mileage may vary. I'm in Western Canada. The confirmation they sent you in email should have an estimated date. Mine said March 11 but it actually arrived today (I already bought one on Amazon though)

Evidently,  that 2-3 business days means to be shipped meaning to leave their wearhouse. To get it, its up to 3 weeks  which is equivalent to 10 business days .

Once shipped out, cannot be tracked as sent through Canada Post,  regular mail.  Agents would not be able to tell you anything different. 

You could however make arrangements to get it free if they will allow to purchase another and credit you back.

@shel2024 wrote:

@CS_Agent can i please know when i will receive sim card. when i sign up. it showed me 2-3 business days but i have not receive yet.

Use that little bubble in lower right side of the page to start process of Customer Support.

shel2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent can i please know when i will receive sim card. when i sign up. it showed me 2-3 business days but i have not receive yet.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@shel2024 

are you aware that esim is gratis for new activations. As long as your cell is esim compliant.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shel2024 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.