cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i bought two vouchers from money mart and they dont work .... i tried to get a refund NO GO. HELP!!!

acegreenrock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so i just purchased a 100 voucher and a 25 dollar voucher from money mart a hour ago and the voucher codes do not work when i enter them..   seeing as public mobile has no customerservice im wondering how i can fix my problem as i cant get a refund as moneymart says the voucher codes are valid yet publicmobile site says otherwise please help 

5 REPLIES 5

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hopefully the moderator team will be able to help you out. I haven't seen it happen very often, but depending on the retailer voucher numbers can sometimes take up to 24 hours to be activated - this also happens with prepaid gift cards depending on the activation processor.

The reason this can sometimes be the case is because in most cases a retailer will scan a voucher card and take the payment in their system. Once this has been completed, the voucher or gift card is processed through another service (either built into the retailers point-of-sale system or a seperate terminal). In most cases this process is immediate but if there is an issue or a high demand it can take some time for the generated voucher number to become "live".

acegreenrock

tried that too got in contact with a moderator hopefully they can sort me out thanks

@acegreenrock Try redeeming by dialing 611 if your account is currently active. 

acegreenrock

Unfortunately, Voucher #1*********** could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Are you redeeming the 12 digit voucher code, correct? Try redeeming using incognito/private browsing mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.