cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i bought a samsung galaxy core and i would like to transfer my public mobile number to it,

sapodillaboy99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i bought a samsung galaxy core lte and would like to transfer my public mobile numbe to it. how do i go about this procedure

4 REPLIES 4

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@sapodillaboy99 Congratulations on your new phone, If the SIM card you have is not the correct size for your phone please click here to order new Tri-Punch SIM card, rememebr you have to create account to order SIM card.

Once you have the correct size SIM card you have to change APN setting on the phone to take advantage of the LTE data service, click here to see how you can change APN setting on the phone 

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check if your old sim will fit to your new phone. If not, you have to get a new sim. You can order it from here: http://store.publicmobile.ca/products/triple-punch-sim-card 

It comes with regular sim, micro sim and nano sim. No fee on the sim and delivery unless you want to get the sim quickly. 

Chicklets
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If the sim is the same size as your old phone, just put your sim into your new phone. If it isn't the same size you will have to order a new sim from Public Mobile. 

makkhan28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. If you have a Tri-Sim, Just take the Tri-Sim out and then look at your Samsung G Core phone to see what size Sim It takes, adjust your Tri-Sim to correct size, pop in to Samsung G Core phone, and then your all set

Need Help? Let's chat.