cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cancel one order I put yesterday

wysxs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my sim card, and put a plan order last night.

Today, I find the plan is 3G data, not a LTE. I have to cancel it  and get my money refund.

Don't know how to do it.

BTW, whith the "Your Mobile Activation Details" email information,  I can't login my account. Although the email says my self serve account has been successfully created. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Hi. Did U already choose and activated your plan? I do admit, PM made a Critical and potentially crippling Error in that 3G Plan stuff.
PM I honestly think, They Shouldn't have introduced it, now concerned that PM maybe in peril, dreading when they announce PM is being shuttered

wysxs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a lot

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@wysxs, I am not sure you can get a refund as this is a prepaid service.  The plans when you pick them state the data network you would be on and how many GB you would get over your plan length.  You will need to private message Moderator_Team, include your email and phone number and explain your issue.  Like I said they probably won't refund they may give you credit towards a LTE data plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.