cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I find my posts

Jradke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I submitted a post this morning, but it doesn't appear anywhere. Where can |I find it? I clicked on the mail icon, but it only showed posts from 2022 and 2020.

7 REPLIES 7

@Jradke wrote:

It was rejected??? All I asked is if I changed plans would I lose my one time bonus and other holiday giveaway bonus? But I added details including my current plan $25/month and the plan I wish to change to, $35/month. Why was this rejected?

@Jradke - most of us have been hit with rejected posts without knowing why they were sent this direction. Don't feel you are the only one. 🙂

@Jradke so, you found your posts there?  sometimes,  sequence of number would trigger it, it probably thinks it is phone number or account number 

To answer your question, NO , you won't loss your one time bonus like those data and LD bonus from December. Only thing you will lose are those activation bonus like the 2 GB bonus for xx months, it is those showing under My Promotion section in My Account.  If you don't have any, then no worry and go ahead with plan change

Jradke

It was rejected??? All I asked is if I changed plans would I lose my one time bonus and other holiday giveaway bonus? But I added details including my current plan $25/month and the plan I wish to change to, $35/month. Why was this rejected?

Jradke

I have 5 posts, but none from today, nor do I see anything in draft form.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jradke 

It’s possible, the post is still sitting in draft form.

Under your avatar, when you click under your my profile, then look near the bottom of the page, you should see any posts that are still in draft and not submitted to the community page.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jradke , click on your avatar on the upper right corner of the web page and select my profile.  You should see post information there.  

Need Help? Let's chat.