cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I access my "account number" on this website ?

Domosan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

14 REPLIES 14

Domosan

Dear : Chalupa_Batman; LitlLdy; Paul215 et all......to you all I say, "Thank You"......to PM I say "GOOD RIDANCE"

-Domosan

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:
I am getting the impression that Google Chrome has a different set up. 🙂 

@Chalupa_Batman , I’m going to sign in using Google Chrome & see.

For some reason on My Account using the website it shows that my service is on hold yet on the app it shows I paid on April 12 (which I did)! Interesting, no wonder customers get confused!

Edit: I tried 3 different browsers and still only see my account as per the layout in my screenshot! Maybe it’s my tablet that shows me a different layout than other customers!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Domosan 

You can login on the PM app and it will be under Subscription tab>Manage Subscription and it will show your name, account number, number and the current cycle subscription.

@LitlLdy wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman , My Account looks nothing like yours when signed into it on my iPad’s Safari browser! I have to click on the down arrow v towards the top of the right side (left side of browser says Overview) of my browser of My Account to see the options which show Subscription & Add-Ons, Payments, My Rewards, My Referrals, Profile.

Edit: Added info.

“My Account” Overview!

I am getting the impression that Google Chrome has a different set up. 🙂 

Paul215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a possibility that you are on the page: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/

If this is the case, then click on My Account on the top right corner to go this page: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview

@Chalupa_Batman , My Account looks nothing like yours when signed into it on my iPad’s Safari browser! I have to click on the down arrow v towards the top of the right side (left side of browser says Overview) of my browser of My Account to see the options which show Subscription & Add-Ons, Payments, My Rewards, My Referrals, Profile.

Edit: Added info.

“My Account” Overview!

@Domosan wrote:

Hi Paul, thanks your reply - after I log-in "My Account", my options are : My Settings, My Profile, My Subscription, Log Out.

nowhere can I locate my account number 😞

@Domosan , I only see what you see when I am logged into my Community account when I click on my avatar icon not when I sign into Public Mobile service “My Account”.

Paul215

If you click on ''My profile'' , on the following page  you  should see ''Account info''  ?

@Domosan wrote:

Hi Paul, thanks your reply - after I log-in "My Account", my options are : My Settings, My Profile, My Subscription, Log Out.

I just logged in using my instructions. It's right there!! 🙂 

Public Mobile (telus.com) 

Domosan

Paul215

You dont have ''Profile'' and ''Account info'' ?

Nope. I just logged in and it's the same. The highlighted yellow is just my own doing. But log in, left side Profile, then right side top box is the account number. Click on eye to see it.

Domosan

Thank you Chalupa but my website publicmobile.ca/selfserve looks nothing like your screenshot & doesn't have

the same functionality as you describe 😞

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

How to find my account number

Chalupa_Batman_0-1713733573336.png

Then on your right hand side you’ll see this…

Chalupa_Batman_1-1713733573417.png

Click on the eye to see your account number.

Created by Chalupa Batman

Need Help? Let's chat.