cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help my account is suspended

isabellaO
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

money was taken out of my account on yesterday but today my account is suspended.  

45 REPLIES 45

@isabellaO wrote:

CSA has solved the issue. Thanks all for advice.

@isabellaO   That's great news...did they say what the issue was?

@isabellaO   glad all work out.... and CS Agent replied quick.. 

isabellaO

CSA solved issue. thanks for advice too.

isabellaO

CSA has solved the issue. Thanks all for advice.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MIKE55089 : It's stated all over the place that this is an online support method. So as not to interfere with isabellaO's currently active thread, perhaps you could start your own.

@isabellaO wrote:

the moneys showing to have been balances before the 45 was taken out were from my card. i didn't understand why it had to comeout twice. 

@isabellaO    I don't see you being charged twice on your screenshot.  I only see the $41 CC payment so you are on the $45 plan with $4 rewards discounted.   Plus you tried the $1 top up which will stay in your account balance.

Edited..read wrong..

isabellaO

it's not showing transactions before, i have been with them for now a year

@MIKE55089

you can open a ticket with PM and they will reply you via private message here.

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@isabellaO : Right. That's what the CSA's need to figure out. Do you have any other  transactions before what you've shown?

Are you paying for another account? Is this your first renewal? Did you have any hiccups when you activated?

MIKE55089
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sme Here Just Unreal No Way To Contact Telus Mobilty only Bot Really

@MIKE55089 wrote:

Best of Luck same thing here Deactivated my account owing $2.00 Dollars

you have a suspended account issue?  not sure what you meant deactivated account owing $2

MIKE55089
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Best of Luck same thing here Deactivated my account owing $2.00 Dollars

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr : I edited. Yes the test dollar as was suggested.

@Anonymous    I see, well I don't see the value of the top up on the screenshot, so wasn't aware of the test dollar.

Edit:  Okay now I see it...

isabellaO

the moneys showing to have been balances before the 45 was taken out were from my card. i didn't understand why it had to comeout twice. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr : I edited. Yes the test dollar as was suggested.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr : ??? I only see one charge from that table and all the proper balances. Was there more earlier?

@Anonymous    I see there seems to be a top up charged on the CC for the 13th and then again on the 14th?

isabellaO

thanks will wait on CSA

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr : ??? I only see one charge from that table (edit: other than the test dollar) and all the proper balances. Was there more earlier?

@isabellaO wrote:

how long does CS_Agent take to get back in your experience?

@isabellaO    It can be less than one hour most of the time but if they're backlogged and dealing with more than the normal number of issues, then the wait can take upto 48 hours, although I don't think it should take that long.  It's possible they're dealing with more enquiries regarding the holiday gifts that not all customers have received to date.

I don't think suspending the account again is going to help much if you've already tried that without success, but it doesn't hurt I guess. 

I see from your screenshot that you do seem to have topped up your account twice and that's really unusual and will definitely need CSA to sort out.

I'd suggest to keep trying the Reactivate button while you wait for a response from CSA's

isabellaO
This what my payment history shows
Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance
Dec 14, 2021Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$1.00 $1.00
Dec 13, 20216GB at 3G Speed + 500MB AutoPay Bonus / 6Go à la vitesse 3G + 500 Mo EN PRIME avec le paiement automatique $35.00$0.00
Dec 13, 202130-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$35.00
Dec 13, 2021Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$41.00 $45.00
Dec 13, 2021Reward - Loyalty Recognition/Récompense - Reconnaissance de Fidélité$1.00 $4.00
Dec 13, 2021Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$1.00 $3.00
Dec 13, 2021AutoPay Reward$2.00 $2.00
<<<[1]      >>>

isabellaO

i have tried suspending and unsuspending still not yet successful. will try again and see. 

isabellaO

how long does CS_Agent take to get back in your experience?

isabellaO

Thanks i have sent message to CS_Agent, will wait to hear from them.

@isabellaO wrote:

i paid the 1 $ rebooted same thing. no service

@isabellaO    You'll need to submit a ticket via chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and have customer support take a look at your account.  You can also send a private message via the envelope icon top right to CS_Agent.

@isabellaO can you confirm what is showing as Available Fund? 

and what is your plan amount?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I unsuspended an account yesterday. It works but it still looks all suspended...except...the date is in the future. ie. Jan.

isabellaO

i paid the 1 $ rebooted same thing. no service

it shouldn't change renewal date.  PM runs on 30 days cycle and it always 30 days after the last payment date.   So, you topped up manually ?

isabellaO

December 14th but yesterday it had December 13th then payment went through my account and the they now put Dec 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@isabellaO : What date is showing in the upper left area? "Your plan expired on...". Is it future? Or past?

Need Help? Let's chat.