cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me

chantel83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i never set up self serve , i got my phone stolen , so i go buy  a new chip thinking i can tranfer it, i cant becasue i never made a self serve .. now is there any way around this

18 REPLIES 18

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chantel83 wrote:

still need help 

same isuse

@chantel83 oh, wow, it's more than 2 months later and you are just returning to resolve this?  You need to log a ticket for help.  Here's some instructions which I'm copying from a recent post by @ShawnC13 :

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@chantel83Do note there is 90 days limit before your account get deleted from the system.

chantel83

can't get in on line account or I would 

@chantel83 wrote:

i never set up self serve , i got my phone stolen , so i go buy  a new chip thinking i can tranfer it, i cant becasue i never made a self serve .. now is there any way around this

chantel83

still need help 

same isuse

srlawren

@Luddite wrote:

👍 Old eyes didn't see the fine print "Click Submit and you'll receive a text message containing your 6-digit code.". Robot LOL

@Luddite fine thanks, how are you?  eh?  What's that now?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@chantel83 wrote:

Try creating your account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then you will be able to use Change SIM.

Far be it for me to challenge an Oracle 🙂 ...how? A text needs to arrive on the SIM on account to do so. Unless I'm way off.

👍 Old eyes didn't see the fine print "Click Submit and you'll receive a text message containing your 6-digit code.". Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

Far be it for me to challenge an Oracle 🙂 ...how? A text needs to arrive on the SIM on account to do so. Unless I'm way off.

@Anonymous you are not even slightly off, you're 100% correct.  I was just about to reply to @Luddite about this but glad I kept scrolling and found your reply.  🙂  

@chantel83 wrote:

they cant help

@chantel83  If they can't help then just start from the beginning by activating your current sim. If you setup AP on your old account just call 8554PUBLIC and disable AP.

Good luck and don't forget to setup your selfserve account this time. 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite wrote:

@chantel83 wrote:

Try creating your account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@chantel83 wrote:

i have been for the last 30 min

Are you saying you contacted moderators and it's been 30 mins and no reply?  If so keep in mind moderators response time can take 2-48 hours. 

Indeed. I took what you said that you were in active conversation with them. Not just waiting.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@chantel83 wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@chantel83 wrote:

Are you saying you contacted moderators and it's been 30 mins and no reply?  If so keep in mind moderators response time can take 2-48 hours. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chantel83 wrote:

They should be able to set you up with an account. They should be able to set your phone to lost to stop service. They should be able to change your SIM for you if you have a SIM. Then you can insert the SIM and carry on.

chantel83

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chantel83 wrote:

they cant help

What do you mean "they cant help"? They're the only ones that can. Have you had conversations with them already?

chantel83

they cant help

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators be clicking question sign

GR
Mayor / Maire

@chantel83  click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and tell them your problem and the moderators will get back to you 

Need Help? Let's chat.