cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello this phone stopped recieving calls goes to vocemail

Dboxtv4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

bill was paid and recently worked 2 days ago now not working when we call this number it goes strasight to voicemail---can a moderator confirm this plan should wor

13 REPLIES 13

@Dboxtv4 wrote:

dude it was simple---turn phone on and off--my client was unaware now it works fine 

HI @Dboxtv4   Yes, sometimes it is all it takes.  Many people don't believe that , but it works  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dboxtv4  - gotta love those easy fixes!

Glad to hear, all good now.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dboxtv4 

Now that you bot your hands on the phone you can edit the solution and give it to @Dunkman  who mentioned rebooting the phone since that's what solved the issue. Thx though!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Dboxtv4

it was m client who had issue i just fixed it by turning phone on and off 

Dboxtv4

dude it was simple---turn phone on and off--my client was unaware now it works fine 

Dboxtv4

okay now listen up

phone was not in my hands but all i did was turn on phone and off also all your sujjestions were great its the simplest solutions thanks for help

@Dboxtv4 wrote:

it is the grandfather type phone the kind you need to text letter 3 times to get a text letter and beleive me i will get phone in my hands everthing seems active so stay tuned for livew solution

@Dboxtv4  - but, are you still having issues then? Because you choose a solution.

Dboxtv4

it is the grandfather type phone the kind you need to text letter 3 times to get a text letter and beleive me i will get phone in my hands everthing seems active so stay tuned for livew solution

Dboxtv4

yes in 30 min i will get phone in my hands stay tuned

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dboxtv4 wrote:

bill was paid and recently worked 2 days ago now not working when we call this number it goes strasight to voicemail---can a moderator confirm this plan should wor

@Dboxtv4  - did you accidentally turn on the Do Not Disturb (DND) option on your device.

You can also check if the device is set up to accept calls from callers that only exist on your contact list. Then can also muck incoming calls, if you did not want this to happen.

Dboxtv4

i must add that it was working for a few days then suddenly stopped but i do admit i got a new phone the cheap phone not smart and cofirm it did work as i do not need data and all worked just now goes to voicemail and soon i will know if i can call out i will get phone in 30 min in my hand

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dboxtv4 

Can you try changing your preferred network selection from 4G LTE/3G/2G (autoconnect) to 3G only a and see if this solves the issue?

If so then cell tower equipment upgrades that affect the timing of pm voice calls switching to the 3G network causing them to default to voicemail. These upgrades may last a few weeks but switch back every few days to see if the issue disappears indicating the upgrades in your area are completed.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Dboxtv4 

More details would be helpful.

Are you able to call out?  What about texts? data?  

Is your account status active or suspended? When is your next payment date?

Maybe try rebooting phone.  Network reset of phone. 

You can also try putting the SIM card in another working phone.  Helps determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.