cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got billed twice... :(

modiste
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi guy/mods,

im currently on a 120 days plan with autopay. early last month i changed my credit card info, and this month (mid may) i got a text from 611 telling me that the payment did not go through, i tought that my credit card info was wrong, so i tried calling 611 to try to input it again, but i just tried the option to pay the balance.. and it goy payed. cool.

but the auto payment did go throug afther all.. i ended up paying thiwe this month. 

can someone fix this please #mods 😉

4 REPLIES 4

@UberTag, I think the dates were scheduled maintenances, that someone forgot to halt, or process early, the AutoPay process.  One of the dates for sure was maintenance...the other I do not remember.

im fortunate that I do not solely rely on my cellular phone for services.  If there’s an outage on my plan, I’m ok for a few days to get it fixed.  But I know the pain those who solely use a mobile device feel when they can’t rely on the system.

In these cases, pay a couple days early if it will be a problem.  Keep AutoPay active, and still get the reward.

paying before AutoPay runs on AutoPay day is a bad idea... paying while AutoPay is stuck, and you still have service, is also a bad idea.

UberTag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@modiste Any chance your scheduled auto-payment was for Friday, May 11th?  If so, welcome to the club as a bunch of us were affected by the identical issue.

If not, any chance your bill date was the 18th?  Because I'm curious as to whether this is going to be an obstacle for any auto-pay scenarios that fall on a Friday or if this just happened to be a fluke incident on the 11th and not indicative of a systemic issue with the billing system that may recur in the future.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@modiste wrote:

hi guy/mods,

im currently on a 120 days plan with autopay. early last month i changed my credit card info, and this month (mid may) i got a text from 611 telling me that the payment did not go through, i tought that my credit card info was wrong, so i tried calling 611 to try to input it again, but i just tried the option to pay the balance.. and it goy payed. cool.

but the auto payment did go throug afther all.. i ended up paying thiwe this month. 

can someone fix this please #mods 😉

They may not issue a refund it might be a credit to your account but yes for sure follow the instructions above to contact the moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@modiste 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.