cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full payment transaction log

edwinx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

Is there a way to see all my payments since I started with Public Mobile?   I can only go back 6 months.. Is there a different way?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

@edwinxwrote:

where can you choose last year? I can only see 6 months prior.  I need it for tax purposes...

For tax purposes, you must contact the mods as the payment transaction on self-serve doest not provide any details on the tax being charged.

edwinx

Thanks, I just did. 

@Ludditewrote:

@edwinxwrote:

Hi,

Is there a way to see all my payments since I started with Public Mobile?   I can only go back 6 months.. Is there a different way?

Thanks,

No. The only way is to make a request of the moderators. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation.

Expect it to take several days. Don't think they will do it if your account has been deleted.

edwinx

where can you choose last year? I can only see 6 months prior.  I need it for tax purposes...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@edwinx Select the date and it will allow you see the history from last year. If you are looking for the history from more than a year ago, you cannot. But you can always look up the transaction on your credit card. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@edwinxwrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

No. The only way is to make a request of the moderators. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation.

Expect it to take several days. Don't think they will do it if your account has been deleted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.