cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free 1 month didn't receive yet

eternityjavier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi MOD. Just wondering if you can help me resolve this issue. Last month I signed up to Public Mobile promotion to get a free 1 month on your second billing.I had a Sim and a number that works.Yesterday my first 1 month expired and I haven't get the free 1 month promotion.Hope anyone can help me with this.thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @eternityjavier

There is a link to a more detailed method on how to contact the Moderator team at the bottom of this post.

However you can also click the link I provided for quicker results. 

I hope you get your credit issue sorted out to your satisfaction.

You can click here also to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 7:30 pm [Toronto Time]

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on how many messages in the queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages. In fact, each message you send will put you all the way to the back of the line.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

EDIT: You can follow @Dunkman. I was writing my post when they posted. Hope you find the solution.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@eternityjavier

You should have gotten to the 2nd month credit within 72 hours.  For account inquires and billing issues, you will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  Expect 2 day wait though.

send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

If you need phone service immediately, you can load up funds manually with credit card, or payment vouchers.  Then you could use the credit for your next payment.  Since it will take up to 2 days for moderator to respond to request. 

Need Help? Let's chat.