cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to port number from chatr

samueleeky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my number from chatr 6 DAYS AGO. NOW all incoming calls go to chatr, some incoming sms go to chatr, some incoming sms come to pm sim card. i emailed pm 6 days, five days, 4 days, 3 days, 2 days, one days ago. never got responses.

what happened to pm customer services??

now I paid chatr and pm at the same time for ONE phone number. and TWO cellphone for one number.

No body called or emailed me to fix it.

I gave PM my chatr account No, PIN code and ever My chatr registration password. still no answering from PM. what a fxxxing nightmare!!

10 REPLIES 10

Try this: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p...

Options for coping:

- If your old SIM is working just use it

- retrieve voicemail messages remotely

- use an application like that from fongo.com (or Google Hangouts). It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi

- get a stress leave note from your doctor and just chill out by the fire 😴

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mpk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been waiting since Nov 20th for a port from Rogers. Emailed, PM'ed mods, tweeted, no response. Provided old account number and everything.

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ported on Nov 17 from Chat-R. Been waiting since then. 😞

samueleeky

Thanks for all replies.

norges25

Similar issue here. I have been waiting for 10 days. No answers from PM yet.

samueleeky

i called chatr and told him i am going to transfer to pm. so i got account number.

samueleeky

Normally, porting number takes 5 seconds to couples of minutes

samueleeky

I send messages tons of time. however, nobody answered my email.

amills

Sorry to hear your pain.  I've been waiting 9 days as well and so at 6 days, you will have less than a week left to go based on their pattern of resolutions.  Your best bet is to call up your previous company and ask them if you're still on their system.  If you are, then put you previous sim back and sit tight until they respond.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@samueleeky  Have you private messaged the moderators?

Bet way to get anythign accomplished.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Sounds like your port is stuck between the two, hang on tight cause its going to be a bumpy ride until it gets fixed.

Need Help? Let's chat.