cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

explanation

jocelyne70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not understand that within 2 weeks I have used all my plan. I made 2 phone calls to my house, in the same city. I would like to understand what I am doing wrong. I do the same thing every month and I never ran out of minutes before. Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

@jocelyne70 wrote:

No. I was trying to find my phone in the house. Probably total of 5 minutes. I forgot, I received 4 texts and I reply to 2. 

@jocelyne70 which plan are you on?

If you are on the $15 in market plan texts are unlimited, so you should have no issue with these...are you still able to send/receive texts okay?

If you do not see your calling minutes listed in this area on your self serve then that normally means you used up all the minutes in this cycle. Consider buying a $5 / 500 min. Canada wide calling addon if that is the case.

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

If you do see the minute line item, then how do you know you ran out of minutes? Are you receiving some kind of error message when trying to call? Do you add a '1' in front of the 10 digit number when calling?

Yes, if you show a 100 minute line item under my data & add-ons then it might be network problems that seem to be rotating around the country. You could try changing to 3G rather than 4G. You could go in and out of airplane mode. You could restart.

HI @jocelyne70 

best place to check, My Account.  login to My Account, check the Usage log and see who it shows.  

and you are talking about voice minute?  please note checking voicemail from your phone will be using outgoing mins as well

jocelyne70

When you say a different problem what do you mean?

jocelyne70

No. I was trying to find my phone in the house. Probably total of 5 minutes. I forgot, I received 4 texts and I reply to 2. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did those 2 calls total an hour and forty?

But you might also have a different problem sometimes reported.

Need Help? Let's chat.