cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails not going to phone...

Gofiona
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi trying to set up new payment system but PM is not letting me sign into my account. They are sending the code for a password reset to my Samsung s10 but it's not arriving....

4 REPLIES 4

Gofiona
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks I will try!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Gofiona you cannot have it to send to email?

and your phone is active? 

Maybe open ticket with CS agent and have them to change your account to the proper email 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Gofiona wrote:

Hi trying to set up new payment system but PM is not letting me sign into my account. They are sending the code for a password reset to my Samsung s10 but it's not arriving....

Access to your e-mail account isn't need to reset your Self Serve password if you have access to that phone number's service. There is another option available to send the code by SMS text message. Have you tried that option to see if that one works?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Gofiona Try using incognito/private browsing mode. Check your spam or junk folder for a reset password email. I assume your line is suspended so text option can't be used. If all fails, you will have to reach out to PM CS Agent to reset your password. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.