email

christopherhart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i forgot the email address for my account

4 REPLIES 4

askanasteja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Never fear.

Start by requesting a password reset, and check all your email accounts, including the spam folder. If you are a Gmail user, check the social and promotions tabs just incase! From here you should be able to decisively choose the correct email. 

If you still cannot figure it out, call or go into a public mobile location, just have your registered address, payment details and phone number handy, so they can appropriately locate your information and verify your person!

I hope you gain access soon.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@christopherhart 

It will usually take some time for customer service agent to get back to you.

You might want to check your various emails for the welcome public mobile email when you first signed up to your account.  Or you can try to reset your password and enter your different email addresses.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@christopherhart   dd you try to use the Reset Password link there?  just any any email address you have  and see which of those got the email from PM for resetting the password.  

of course, if that doesn't work, you can open ticket with PM as advised by above

RossN
Mayor / Maire

hi you need to  to contact a customer service agent for account email reset or change 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.