cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Problem

GeorgeBauer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I updated my credit card information, but the payment won't go through. I get an error saying "oops, something went wrong, try again later '. I thought it might have something to do with the postal code, so I tried two different ones, and it still won't work.

Thanks

Susan for George

8 REPLIES 8

askanasteja

Sometimes the system can go down. Try to ensure your internet connection is good. If it is either wait an hour for the system to do it's things, contact customer support or go to the nearest public mobile location. I understand the other options may not be as convenient, if only the internet was perfected enough to be reliable. Alas, no one is there yet! 

Cheers, and good luck!

@GeorgeBauer 

Don't continually try to process the payment - after a few attempts, the system may prevent payments from the subject card.

Best to wait a bit, then try again on a completely different browser from a different device altogether.

Might also be wise to try a different payment card.

Have you tried using *611 phone service to make a payment?   You can do this if there is a registered payment card on the account and you know the PIN# for that access.

oops, you started another thread rather than adding onto your existing one @GeorgeBauer  🙂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Payment-Problem/td-p/887535

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GeorgeBauer  You could also try a different web browser or incognito.. but if your like me I don’t like to keep clicking pay. With no results..😬

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Do you try to add funds to your account? Sometimes if it fails and you wait 1h or so it might work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GeorgeBauer 

Try waiting a bit, maybe an hour before you try again. When you do try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GeorgeBauer  If it’s a need to pay right away type thing, Grab  a voucher either online or at a retailer.. add using 611 if all else fails until you remedy the situation..

GeorgeBauer

Payment won't process. Get an error, 'oops, something went wrong, try again later'.

Need Help? Let's chat.