cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easy switch from Koodo

ffodemes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It took minutes to change my phone carrier from Koodo and get hooked up with PM at my local SuperStore. 

Now saving 12$ monthly with the $25 autoplay plan;  (with 1 gig of  PM data,  compared to zero gig from my former Koodo 35$ plan).  All other parameters remained the same.

Data may be slower at 3g,...  but at least I have some data without Wifi now.

No question it's the best deal for me today.

(My first mobile was a bag phone,   back around 1990.)

7 REPLIES 7

@ffodemes  Welcome to public mobile! Happy to hear you had a smooth activation and port from koodo. I'm sure you've confounded many with a "bag phone" if you still have it you could donate to @AE_Collector s unofficial museum celebrating the evolution of the telephone.

@marimacas wrote:

Welcome! I also changed from Koodo. It was a $ 20 plan (100 minuets and unlimited SMS, no data). I am very happy with the $15 PM plan, including data and add-ons 🙂

@marimacas...you can also take advantage of the Public Mobile $5 for 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. Any unused add-on minutes at your renewal will just roll over until you use them up..even if that takes several months or longer.

It's a great augment to a plan with limited calling such as yours.

Welcome to PM.

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome! I also changed from Koodo. It was a $ 20 plan (100 minuets and unlimited SMS, no data). I am very happy with the $15 PM plan, including data and add-ons 🙂

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ffodemes  Welcome to PM! Keep an eye out for promos with additional data and free minutes similar to the holiday bonus of 1GB and 400 LD international minutes (which unfortunately expired Dec 25th)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ffodemes wrote:

It took minutes to change my phone carrier from Koodo and get hooked up with PM at my local SuperStore. 

Now saving 12$ monthly with the $25 autoplay plan;  (with 1 gig of  PM data,  compared to zero gig from my former Koodo 35$ plan).  All other parameters remained the same.

@ffodemesI know you are new here but just a heads up for marking posts as a solution.  There was no issue to resolve in your Thread and to mark a post as a solution for a welcome message isn't required.  General posts like this can go without marking one as a solution as there was no question or problem to solve

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ffodemes wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to post your positive experience and welcome to Public Mobile!!  Not only are you saving right away but you will also get a $25 credit to pay for your next 30 days!!

Welcome to PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ffodemes  Welcome to Public Mobile! Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.