cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan

Michelle1969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made two payments one on the 30th of July and another one on the 31st of July. Both of them went through. So I should of had a  Credit of $40.00. This is the text that I got from both days.

Public Mobile here. Your payment has been successfully added to your account. 

That is for the 30th and this one is for the 31st

I have no minute on my phone and I have paid 

5 REPLIES 5

@Michelle1969 

When was your payment date?  Did you miss it and now overdue and plan inactive?  Or are you trying to renew same plan earlier?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michelle1969 wrote:

I made two payments one on the 30th of July and another one on the 31st of July. Both of them went through. So I should of had a  Credit of $40.00. This is the text that I got from both days.

That is for the 30th and this one is for the 31st

I have no minute on my phone and I have paid 

You have been asking questions like this since the end of May and people reply and you have finally come back with results of any suggestions.

Just so we're clear on definitions...renewing your plan is one thing and adding add-ons is another. You had used the term adding minutes before. It sounds more like you're having issues renewing.

Michelle1969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did that and both of them went through 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Michelle1969 

That sometimes happens with suspended account.  The added funds do not automatically re-activate your plan.  

Do you see $40 in your available funds?  Is there a re-activate plan button in your self service overview page?  If there is, click on it.  

You could the lost/stolen phone trick. It seems to reset your plan.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you mean you purchase the add on? if yes, there is two steps, first step, pay through the card and add the fund to your account, second, you need to select the add on to purchase. 

Need Help? Let's chat.