cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double charge in credit card

RheaBadua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I need help to understand my auto pay. Last April 3rd, my credit card was charged twice for same amount of $19.95. My plan is $25 but after rewards I just usually just pay about $19.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rhea

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It was definitely the autopay issue, if you leave the extra payment in your remaining balance you essentially won't have to pay with your card again until June.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @RheaBadua there was Autopay problem on April 1sr, and you could have charged twice for this reason  Do you see the extra charged as Available Fund?? You can leave the fund there.  But Open a ticket with PM CS Agent if you want to request refund 

Please open a ticket with Chatbot at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@RheaBadua 

Is the extra payment in Available Funds in self service. If it is just leave it there and it will be used on the next renewal. If not then choose the chatbot in lower right hand corner to contact a CSA.

Edit: chatbot not appearing on all pages so use this info to contact a CSA :

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.