cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do not receive incoming calls

WR5440
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just (2 days ago) switched to public from virgin,    Incoming calls go to another virgin #. Outgoing calls and texts are okay,   what to do ?,can sim card be reflashed?

3 REPLIES 3

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @WR5440 

Dare I provide this contact number as an option @kb_mv will follow my inference here ]

Open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request" or call the porting team at 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Please follow up with us if the porting phone number was helpful... we'd really like to know.

@HALIMACS LOL, I was thinking about it! I even considered 1 - XXX- XXX - XXXX

Edited by moderator 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @WR5440 

Dare I provide this contact number as an option @kb_mv will follow my inference here ]

Open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request" or call the porting team at 1-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.

Please follow up with us if the porting phone number was helpful... we'd really like to know.

Edited by moderator 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@WR5440 wrote:

just (2 days ago) switched to public from virgin,    Incoming calls go to another virgin #. Outgoing calls and texts are okay,   what to do ?,can sim card be reflashed?

@WR5440 It sounds like your port got stuck. Did you leave your Virgin sim in your phone to receive the SMS authorization? If not you need to put it back in, keep using it until it stops working. This will mean the port should be complete. At that time use your PM sim.

Edit: Try this link if you did not receive the SMS:

----->Click Me<-----

To fix your port contact a moderator as shown below.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Here is a link to a Public Mobile page on porting that may be useful:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Need Help? Let's chat.