cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete old eversafe id

Farhana_mow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have recently changed my email successfully. I need to delete the old email and old eversafe id. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

@Farhana_mow 

it could be just a cache problem.  Can you login again using browser with Incognito mode? check Profile-> Manage EverSafe ID again and see if the new email is there, if not, try to change it once again

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profilehttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile

Farhana_mow

The email was changed successfully, at least the email received in new address says so. But cannot login in app with new email, has to login with old email, after login, see that the email in profile is still the old one. Don’t understand, how the system sent an email to the new address, when the profile did not update at all, sad and frustrated

Farhana_mow

The email is updated in profile, but cannot login with updated email, still has to use old email for login, i am sad and lost

Farhana_mow

Thanks for the advice, did accordingly, got an email in the newly changed email as below:

IMG_6045.jpeg

 however, when try to login again in app with changed email, login says invalid email/password. Then tried to login with old email which is changed already, the login is done, i am sort of lost here

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Farhana_mow 

All you have to do is to login to the PM app and under Account tab>Manage Login (Secure by EverSafe) and replace the old email with the new one. Also remember to click on Trusted Device so you don’t need to enter your password everytime you login on the app.

IMG_0196.png

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

no need to delete the old one.  Just login using the old email address (it is just a user id to PM) and password.  When you are there, go to Profile page, then Manage EverSafe ID and you can update the email address

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Farhana_mow , to update your eversafe ID information, login to your online account and navigate to the profile tab.  You will see a link to the eversafe ID. 

Need Help? Let's chat.