cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete me

Crackmacs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Edited: someone please delete this post.

7 REPLIES 7

cbrguy

Private messages have been sent, public messages etc.  no response to anything.  I have to say it's very dissapointing  as i was hoping Public Mobile was different then the rest, but it seems not!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Crackmacs

I'm truly sorry to see that you think we are ignoring you, 

please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and a short detail, I'll try and help out 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Crackmacs

You need to switch your province at the top of the page on their site. 

More info http://forums.redflagdeals.com/virgin-mobile-4gb-data-unlimited-talk-text-40-month-ab-bc-only-205541...

Sorry that you are having issues.  I think this would be a better place to try and get a mod rather then over social medai.  You found the same deal as here for the 4gb for $40?  I see their 4gb as $75

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Crackmacs

You know what? I'm gonna just delete this post. **bleep**it. Will speak with my wallet instead of complaining online. 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

<deleted>

Princeton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Crackmacs!

Fellow Calgarian here, thanks for all your posts on social media!

I just signed up with Public Mobile today and did have some problems getting the SIM cards, but a couple pms to the mods got that cleared up pretty quickly.

Not sure why they aren't responding to your questions, if they aren't too personal, perhaps try posting them on the forums here?  

I know lots of folks are having issues right now, let's hope that the community/mods can help them out.

Thanks!

P

Need Help? Let's chat.