cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data add-on

Vazir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on a $15/30 days plan and have just purchased 1 GB add-on data for $15.00 + tax

My understanding is that the add-on will start getting used up only after 250 MB  are used up and it never expires. Is that correct ?

7 REPLIES 7

@Vazir  I'm on the same plan. Another good add on to have is the 500 minute $5 one. To save more,  you can add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter it followed by #  - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

Vazir

Thanks for the satisfactory answer.

Vazir

Thank you very much. 

Vazir

Thank you. Great help.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir  it starts if your 250mb is used up. Carries over and only disappears when used up. Upon next renewal, you plan data again has to be used up and then the 1gig addon or whatever is left will be accessed. Stay safe.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vazir wrote:

I am on a $15/30 days plan and have just purchased 1 GB add-on data for $15.00 + tax

My understanding is that the add-on will start getting used up only after 250 MB  are used up and it never expires. Is that correct ?

It "expires" when fully consumed. Otherwise, yes. When you plan renews then the 250MB takes over. If you use it all then the 1GB steps in.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, plan data is used first and once it has been depleted the add-on data is used.  The add-on data remains in your account and rolls over to the next month until it is used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.