cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data add on not working

whiner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have paid for the date add on twice and am not getting any data. I need to get a refund for the extra data add on and I need data. What should I do to get the data that I paid for?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bdanderson wrote:

I paid for extra data 3 days ago and it is still not working???

You found the thread...did you read it?

It's a two step process. Add funds, purchase add-ons. It's a little non-intuitive.

bdanderson

I paid for extra data 3 days ago and it is still not working???

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whiner wrote:

Thank you for your responses. Yes, I had added funds but have not purchased the add on. 

Can I get a refund for the extra 15 dollars that I put in my account?

Thank you!

So did you manually add funds via the purchase add-ons area or by manually making a payment in the manual payments area. If via purchase add-ons then on that second time in it should have used your funds that were already there that you deposited on the first time in.

@whiner...just leave it sitting in Available Funds . Then at next renewal...those $$ will get applied to your plan.

Or save it towards your next add-on.

@whiner PM is a prepaid service there are no refunds. And if you were lucky enough to get one, it takes around a month for refunds to be issued. Its easier to leave it there. And it will be used to pay for your service on the next 30 day cycle.  Stay safe.  

whiner

Thank you for your responses. Yes, I had added funds but have not purchased the add on. 

Can I get a refund for the extra 15 dollars that I put in my account?

Thank you!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@whiner did you actually purchase the addon? Or just deposit the funds? See if theres a $30  credit balance for the 2 add on deposits. Its a 2 step process add the funds and then buy the add on. Sounds like you added the funds now buy the add on. Here's how and where to do it. 20200417_204130.jpg

Stay safe. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@whiner , add-on purchase is a two step process.  Check out this illustrated guide to make sure that both steps have been completed.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@whiner wrote:

I have paid for the date add on twice and am not getting any data. I need to get a refund for the extra data add on and I need data. What should I do to get the data that I paid for?

Do you see mention of data lower down in the data & add-ons area of your overview page?

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.