cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card

Mutoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to replace my credit card and i get this . my bank tells me the problem is with PM

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

6 REPLIES 6

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Its a glitch. It happened to me twice already. PM still used that card even though you got that error.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Mutoo

Thank you for reaching out to us !

Can you try @imm1304's suggestion?

Please let us know if this worked, or if you need further assistance.

Cheers!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This happens often, eh!  

Great minds I guess ... or is there a nanochip in your brain with the same software version as me 😄

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@imm1304, are you haunting me? Smiley LOL

For one hour there was no response to this question. Then both of us reply 30 seconds apart?

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Mutoo!

I will alert our super moderators to look into this for you in the morning.  @Shazia_K@Mary_M

Some generic advice in the meantime:

- if you are enrolled in Auto-pay, disable it

- remove the old card from payment options first then enter the new card

- make sure your name and address is entered exactly the same as on your credit card statement. 

- try another card

- if none of the above apply to you, just wait for the moderators to respond.  

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mutoo wrote:

I tried to replace my credit card and i get this . my bank tells me the problem is with PM

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Are you using a Canadian credit card?

Please note that PM allows only Canadian credit cards and VISA debit cards (or Payment Vouchers)

Need Help? Let's chat.