cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a new account for my wife.

DonGP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Kello I have set up my wife's phone and now need to create a community account for her.

11 REPLIES 11

AnneMP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow I finely got my brain working and have Anne Marie set up with her community and Public Mobile account and things are working great, thank you all for all your help.

Don

@DonGP @AnneMP For payment, you need to access her My Account.  Let us know if everything goes well

AnneMP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow I think my brain just woke up I believe I have created a community account for her, now I need to see if I can access her account so I can set up payments.

DonGP

boy I must be stupid I cant even fing the "LOG OFF" button I only see the sign in button.

@DonGP to create a new Community account for your wife, logoff from your current account.  Once you are logged off, come to this link and you can create a new account

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/userregistrationpage

DonGP

When I follow that link it brings me back to my account Maby I need to debleat my account. How do I do that?

DonGP

Her phone has already been set up with a PM sin card and is working as such.

DonGP

?? maby I have to remove me as a community member before I can add her?? If so how do I do this??

DonGP

Cant find "NEW USER" and have gone to the the community site and still cant see how to create a new account for her.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

New Community account?
Very simple; click on New User?... on main Community screen. Advisable is to use same email if you care for any rewards from Community.

Yummy_0-1668280420615.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.