cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused

Marias_Man2016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i just wanted to say thank u to jp2 for all the help they gave me to get my data back up and running......i am very satisfied with the solution i was giving and now that i know how to check the APN.  (Access Point Name) i van help someone else amd i learned something new again thanks a million

4 REPLIES 4

Marias_Man2016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey will13am:yes and no as i had no clue about the 

APN don't get me wrong seen it in tue settings and seen it was on koodo i knew something wasn't right but didn't want to go screwing around  but yes oncw i eas pointed in the right direction was reallu easy to do it was tue figure out what was going on 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Marias_Man2016, just to close the loop on this happy ending, I just want to glean some insights from this situation to hopefully address recurrence control with other customers.  There's a knowledge base thread on setting up data.  It is evident that this information was as easily accessible to you as it should have been.  What could be done to address this problem.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Glad I could help Smiley Very Happy

Don't forget to click on accept solution in the original thread so others can see what works 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yup, this community is all about sharing and caring. 

Need Help? Let's chat.