cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation error

amirarjmand
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi there,

i get an error after passing the username and password. 

i want to subscribe for 40GB plan 

21 REPLIES 21

@amirarjmand 

PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

amirarjmand

i know that . i am wating for porting from my old sim number to PM. i dropped a ticket but I don't know does it work or noti know that. I am waiting for my old sim number to be ported to PM. I submitted a ticket, but I don't know if it's being processed.

amirarjmand

error:

postal code does not match billing address

amirarjmand

it says: Billing postal code is not valid! 

@amirarjmand 

Here are the instructions:

The steps must be followed in exact order if you are porting your number over to PM:

• Make sure your old SIM is active so don’t cancel serviced with them.
  • Free eSIM from Public (only if your phone is eSIM compatible so check).
  • Download the PM app on your phone to activate the SIM. Use the old account number and not the IMEI to avoid issues. Complete to step 6. Note that your previous service is prepaid…you will need to pick a temporary number and contact the CS_Agent to complete the porting of your old number.
  • Keep the old SIM in your phone and wait for the text from old carrier and confirm with YES you are porting over to PM within 90 minute window once you get the text.
  • Note that the old SIM will continue to work until porting is completed. This could take up to 2 hours.

amirarjmand

iPhone 14

@amirarjmand 

It still like you are porting your number from Chatr to PM. Are you try to port your number over on a second phone?

I thought you already have an existing PM account since you can login on the app.

First check if your phone is eSIM compatible. Not all phones are eSIM compatible. 
What is the make and model of your phone?

amirarjmand

my current sim is from Chatr. my plan will be charged on 28th May. what is your suggestion? 

@amirarjmand 

Everything will stay the same if you switch to eSIM but what is wrong with staying on the old SIM?

amirarjmand

is it possible to keep my current number when switching to eSim?

amirarjmand

i put the number on the physical sim in the LINK SIM section in the app. but it says "SIM card not valid"

@amirarjmand 

Your current SIM should still work when you change subscription.

You will need to purchase an eSIM if you want to switch from SIM to eSIM.

@amirarjmand 

you don't need an esim for his new plan if you want to stay with Physical sim

To make a plan change, just click Change Subscription on My Account and select the plan, better choose Change on Renewal option

if you want to switch to eSIM, you have to do it via Public Mobile app. Download the app and login.  

Click Account from the bottom, then click Purchase SIM Card and select eSIM

Once it confirms your phone is eSIM compatible, click Pay $  and Install and follow the prompt to complete and purchase and install eSIM on your device

@amirarjmand 

To change subscription, go to Manage Subscription>Change Subscription then choose the plan you want.

Your number will stay the same.

amirarjmand

ok, how can I keep my current number?? i need an eSim

@amirarjmand 

Sorry no promo code only referral code.

amirarjmand

I logged in successfully in PM app. 

amirarjmand

is there any promo code?

@amirarjmand 

Are you are an existing member or new member?

amirarjmand

thanks. i'm trying. i want to keep my current cell number. how can I do it?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@amirarjmand 

Are you using the PM app to subscribe to a plan?

You need the app to subscribe.

If you are an existing member and trying to login. Your username is your email address so click on forgot password.

IMG_0110.png

Need Help? Let's chat.