cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect IMEI during activation

akeele289
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I input an incorrect IMEI during activation and the link sent to rectify is not working. Can anyone help me?

5 REPLIES 5

akeele289
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, will call now!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @akeele289   You can call a porting support team to give them the correct IMEI.  But would be better and quicker if you can provide them the account number

I am messaging you the phone number.  Please check your Community inbox

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@akeele289 wrote:

Hello I input an incorrect IMEI during activation and the link sent to rectify is not working. Can anyone help me?

@akeele289 , if you’re trying to port you phone number to Public Mobile it works better using your account # from the provider your porting your phone # from!

Edit: I’m a slow typer. @softech provided better information 😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@akeele289 

so, you have activated the plan and your PM sim can make outgoing calls? just not incoming as porting is an issue?

Yes, using Account number is better than IMEI

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  You can provide them the correct information and they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@akeele289 Are you referring to entering the wrong IMEI during porting to a number to PM?  You can enter it again from your account under Profile if you want to attempt the port again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.