cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plan

dnewf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi all I been with PM now for almost 4 years. Found it good. My plan is old with no all Canada long distance and 2 gigs of LTE. Its my wifes phone and i kinda want to go to  a plan which includes long distance. My date of renewal with be feb 5/21. This is the add ons I have now.. Will I lose them if I move down to 3g plan with more data and long distance.

Data & Add-Ons Amount Used
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
859.233 / 1024 MB
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
99 / 400 MIN
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US
1 / 500 MIN
$0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on
0 / 2048 MB
1GB Promo
544.168 / 1024 MB
2GB at 4G LTE Speed
1334.144 / 2048 MB

6 REPLIES 6

Razzzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@dnewf 

I would have to agree with @Anonymous unless its significantly cheaper you are better off sticking with your plan and using up your calling minutes and your unthrottled data. You could also download fongo or textnow for free wifi calling or mobile data calling that uses about 0.5mb per minute if you need it on the go....

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dnewf :Did any of the replies posted here to this thread you created help you decide what to do? You should follow up with everyone here and let us know if we helped you decide or not. If so, you should choose one of the above posted replies as your accepted solution, to do so click the accepted solution button above the post that helped you most - this will mark this thread you created as solved, and will help others who have similar questions.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dnewf wrote:

Hi all I been with PM now for almost 4 years. Found it good. My plan is old with no all Canada long distance and 2 gigs of LTE. Its my wifes phone and i kinda want to go to  a plan which includes long distance. My date of renewal with be feb 5/21. This is the add ons I have now.. Will I lose them if I move down to 3g plan with more data and long distance.

Data & Add-Ons Amount Used
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
859.233 / 1024 MB
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
99 / 400 MIN
$0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US
1 / 500 MIN
$0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on
0 / 2048 MB
1GB Promo
544.168 / 1024 MB
2GB at 4G LTE Speed
1334.144 / 2048 MB

Decide if extra data or data speed is more important to you, but remember that after switching, you won't be able to get LTE speeds back again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dnewf : Unless it's an overall price reduction, I wouldn't bother. All those minutes add-ons include Canada. Until you run out of those, I'd stick with what you have. Then maybe there'll be more free gifts by the time you get closer to using those minutes. But of course if you're going to talk for another 13 1/3 hours outside your province then you'll use up your minutes.

Or unless you call internationally. Then again, the $5 Canada minutes are an excellent deal.

So it just depends on how much you want to _have_ to pay each term.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dnewf You won't lose any add-ons you have now when you change to any plan. Your data add-ons speed will also change to 3G like (3mbps LTE) speed. 

Need Help? Let's chat.