cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed my cc type and i updated my public account payment info now the service is suspended

Kevde
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi there,

i changed my cc type with my bank and after few hours i updated the auto payment with the new card ,today i checked my account and my phone the plan was suspended i cant even do manual payment , i got this notice "unable to process your payment etc.. " 

what should i do

thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Kevde

thanks already im in contact with a moderator thanks every one for helping

@Kevde contact the moderators and ask them to add the credit card, apply payment and reactivate your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Kevde

i did i opened service ticket i hope they response soon

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kevde @Do you have another cc to try?if not contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket check  envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Kevde

my location is Scarborough 

i tried to update or verify my bank account information on my public mobile platform everything is correct ,again i got this Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Where are you located?

Kevde

no try for 611

@Kevde wrote:

hi there,

i changed my cc type with my bank and after few hours i updated the auto payment with the new card ,today i checked my account and my phone the plan was suspended i cant even do manual payment , i got this notice "unable to process your payment etc.. " 

what should i do

thanks

For now to get your servcie working again, I would go purhcase a top up voucher from a store or from online plays such as recharge.com or ding.com who both accept Paypal.

Usually, a declined transaction is usually because of a addresse verification failure.  If you have a unit number in your address, try skipping that, but do not try a whole bunch of times as this can set off a security alert on for your card at either Public Mobile or at your bank.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kevde 

The payment system is finicky with PM.  You may need to re-enter your new credit card information.  The address needs to exactly match your billing address with the bank.  If apartment number, keep that section blank.  With postal code, sometimes leave a space between the first 3 digits, other times, no space.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Kevde Hi did you try dialing *611 to make a payment

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Kevde wrote:

hi there,

what should i do

thanks

Contact a moderator. Click the ? on the bottom right of your screen. 

Need Help? Let's chat.