cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change subscription

Nyingkho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I just signed on to a 90-day subscription and now I'm interested in changing to a monthly subscription. My question is I paid for the full 90 subscription and I'm only 7 days into the plan.  If I change plans now, will they refund me for the remainder of the subscription?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Nyingkho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Nyingkho 

no refunds or pro-rated plans. You can select a plan change for next renewal...otherwise if you change plan now, you pay right away and lose whatever is left on current plan.

@Nyingkho wrote:

Hello, I just signed on to a 90-day subscription and now I'm interested in changing to a monthly subscription. My question is I paid for the full 90 subscription and I'm only 7 days into the plan.  If I change plans now, will they refund me for the remainder of the subscription?

There would be no refund and no credit given.  You would loss what was paid and the remaining time on the plan.  To avoid that, please pre-schedule your plan change using Self Serve.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nyingkho  No don’t change now or you lose money in your current 90 day cycle . Instead choose option to change on next renewal and then when you 90 days is up you will be on the new plan you want 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1702084377809.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.