cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

sauerkraut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We changed our plan to the Canada Us plan for a month while travelling and now can't change it back to the $19 dollar plan. It only gives 4 options on change plan. The others show up under shop plans tab.

6 REPLIES 6

@sauerkraut  You wouldn’t have to lose your number if you ported it out to new carrier and port it back  in on newly created  PM account with new email . Little time and effort but doable . But you would lose friend refferals if you have any 

sauerkraut

Ok well we obviously wouldn't have changed if we knew that. I assume setting up a new account could be a work around if they don't allow the change. That likely would mean losing our number I'd assume.

hi @sauerkraut 

look like PM has changed a bit, they no longer offer the same plans for everyone.  They offer plans based on your current plan

sauerkraut

so if you change plans there is no way to go back to your previous plan? We had changed between the $25 and $15 dollar plans before without any issues.  I got nowhere with the Chatbot. Going to try direct message suggestion next.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @sauerkraut yes, many were unable to change it back to $19 after moved up.

I don't think it will work, but you can try ask support agent and explain the situation, maybe they will agree to help

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sauerkraut  That’s because it only for new activations, we can only change to the plans that are offered in our accounts 

Need Help? Let's chat.