cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change my email address on Public Mobile My Account

Grandmaof7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried numerous times to have my email address changed on my Public Mobile account.    Yesterday I received an email from public mobile   “Reminder to Link your Community Account to My Account”,     however under my profile for Public Mobility My Account,   my email address is still under my old email address which is non existent.      The email address on Public Mobile My Account is:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

My NEW email address is.       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Community Account has the correct email but i need to have my Public Mobile Account changed to the new email address.    How do I fix this problem?  

3 REPLIES 3

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Grandmaof7 wrote:

I have tried numerous times to have my email address changed on my Public Mobile account.    Yesterday I received an email from public mobile   “Reminder to Link your Community Account to My Account”,     however under my profile for Public Mobility My Account,   my email address is still under my old email address which is non existent.      The email address on Public Mobile My Account is:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

My Community Account has the correct email but i need to have my Public Mobile Account changed to the new email address.    How do I fix this problem?  

You need open a ticket to change your PM account email:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help click "Chat with SIMon"

@Grandmaof7 wrote:

Please avoid posting your information here. It can be seen by anyone on the internet.

To change the e-mail addresss linked to your account, please use the chatbot to open a ticket.  After opening https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, please type "change self serve e-mail address".

Need Help? Let's chat.