cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant remenber witch email and pssword i used can sign in anymore

marcelstlouis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when i try to give the phone number i have for over 7 years they say the phone number is no good

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@marcelstlouis 

What indicated your number is no good?

Did you ported your number over to PM and created an account?

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@marcelstlouis 

Is your service active? If not have you had paid service within the last 90 days? Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone #. What message do you recieve?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@marcelstlouis 

Try the "forgot password" with your most-used email accounts.   The one which sends a password reset link is the one you registered here with Public Mobile.

Failing that, contact the Customer Support Agents

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marcelstlouis 

There is no limit to reset attempt , enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works

if not, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.