cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant add voucher !!!!!!

taylormorris458
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought 2 vouchers today a $40.00 one and a $10.00 one i added the $40.00 one fine then when i tried adding the $10.00 one it keeps telling me that it is invailed then ends the phone call need my phone to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello @taylormorris458 ,

Submit a ticket using SIMon on our website regarding your issue and someone will help you as soon as possible!

Thanks for understanding,

Kindly Regards, Daniel-Moderator's Team 

Perhaps if the @CS_Agent team can help, we should look at a more direct solution than creating a ticket that is expected to take 48 hrs to resolve. Simon is great, but if you're going to initiate service, it should be more personal and direct! 

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If this is still an issue for you or if it happens again just email a moderator a picture of your voucher. They can add it on manually for you.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @taylormorris458 ,

Submit a ticket using SIMon on our website regarding your issue and someone will help you as soon as possible!

Thanks for understanding,

Kindly Regards, Daniel-Moderator's Team 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Before contacting moderators try to add it from your selfserve

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

So the $40 worked fine dialing 611 and the $10 one did not? 

I assume they were from the same vendor and you used the similar 12 digit number from each voucher, is this correct?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you contact the moderators and also give them the screenshot of your 10 Voucher

Need Help? Let's chat.