Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access my account

ChaChingDobson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can not get into my account to change the billing information

12 REPLIES 12

@ChaChingDobson 

On your browser on the top right, there should be 3 dots. Go to Settings>Privacy & Security>Clear browsing history.

Then go back to 3 dots and go incognito.

ChaChingDobson

No, just trying to put it on a different card, but thanks for the suggestion

You mentioned wanting to change billing information. If you or your bank had noticed fraud or problem transactions happening then they might have caused a chargeback. That might have impacted here. That's why I asked.

ChaChingDobson

Unfortunately I have tried on every device I have and am locked out on all of them for a bit.  No absolutely no billing issues.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try a different browser or even device and try a non-mobile browser if you're on mobile or mobile browser if on non-mobile.

Did you possibly deal with a credit card problem recently?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ChaChingDobson @Try signing incognito mode / private mode there are cache issues , once logged in go to payment tab cc info 

ChaChingDobson

Phone is working, just cant get into my account.  I have tried everything I can think of.

ChaChingDobson

How do I do that please?

ChaChingDobson

My account is up to date.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ChaChingDobson  - after 90 days of nonpay status you lose your account and access to My Account.

If within 90 days, is the account currently in suspended status? You can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

For My Account log in issues (if continues), you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please try incognito or private mode since the public mobile site always has this problem if you don't clear your browser cookies first.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working?

Where does it seem to be giving you difficulty?

Need Help? Let's chat.