cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot open the ticket

InsBkrMK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am being asked to very a/c details, all the other details are verified but i dont have any add ons so cannot enter the add ons details and thus cannot verify the account, not sure how to open the ticket. 

i dont remember my pin and cannot get a new one or change a new one cos i cannot open a ticket 

please if someone can help, i dont get calls from certain ph#s and thus need to open up a ticket 

8 REPLIES 8

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Olivetree: Clicking that link further up will take you to the private messaging system and pre-fill the to with the cs_agent username. Then you type in the subject. Then you type in the main body.

Olivetree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I tried clicking the link but don't see an option to send a private message? thanks

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please keep us posted on the progress @InsBkrMK 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@InsBkrMK 

your welcome,

and i hope you will getting help a soon as possible.

InsBkrMK

Thanks appreciate it followed the procedure 

InsBkrMK

Thanks did one appreciate it 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@InsBkrMK 

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.