cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot get into account self-service

michellorrain
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

while registering my SIM and creating my account, the timed-out and crashed.

My SIM was activated by I was never able to confirm my account password.

I'm stuck where my account exists but cannot reset my password or get into my account self-service.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

11 REPLIES 11

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@vlee90    You haven't been able to log into your account for 2 months?   Try clearing cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode or another browser before trying to log into your account.

Clearing cookies can usually (depending on the browser) be done by clicking the menu option (might be 3 dots/lines) top right of the browser and select history, then clear history and make sure cookies/cache options are selected in the menu box.

vlee90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cannot log in takes me to a blank screen marked message sender and something about cookies HELP been 2 months now

michellorrain

Thanks -  sent a note to CS_agent.  Issue was resolved within the hour.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@michellorrain 

send a private message to CS_Agent  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/

and let them change email and get new password ter saving all information in one note. also make the community account the same email for every accounts.

I think you need to quit mucking around and wait for support. You could also click on the envelope up top next to your sailboat avatar and then in the To box type cs_agent and as you type that it will pop out any options and select that one and then type something in the subject line and then the text box and send it off.

@michellorrain wrote:

I cant use the chatbot to submit a support ticket without logging on.

Using the chatbot to open a ticket doesn't require you to log into your Self Serve account. There is an option to do that if you can't access Self Serve.

michellorrain

I cant use the chatbot to submit a support ticket without logging on.

michellorrain

Also, using the reset password options both fail.

The systems does not send the reset link to my email.  When using the option to reset the password when using the option to send a code to my phone, I get the code by text but get the following error when trying to enter a new password:  There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later.

michellorrain

Credit card was charged once.  When dialing *611, it says service has been temporarily deactivated because of a missed payment.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@michellorrain hi are you sure your credit card was charged? if you dial *611 does it say your account is active?

@michellorrain wrote:

while registering my SIM and creating my account, the timed-out and crashed.

My SIM was activated by I was never able to confirm my account password.

I'm stuck where my account exists but cannot reset my password or get into my account self-service.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Does the service work?  If that's the case, open at ticket and ask a customer support agent for help. That is done through the chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.